Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Little Joys

Today is just that day when i don't know what to do with life and then i start a blog.

We aim for bigger things in life like may be going on an exotic vacation, the best paid job or the degree eventually we start to live for that and ignore the simple joys of life.
kids teach us a lot.
I have learnt from them is appreciating little things in life. so i got this sample lacoste perfume at mall and i just kept in my clutch the next day at class i randomly said who ever finishes the  task first get a surprise . it wasn't much of trouble for me as surprise could also mean everyone claps for you or u get to go early. well with that said i checked my purse to look for time and i thought that perfume could be surprise too.. so 


Daniyal finishes his task and as i handover the surprise perfume to him the twinkle of joy on his face puts me into the thought how a small thing can make kids happy but not us..
why don't we just enjoy little perks of life like green signal , the good weather , the cute guy at metro or the good morning text .










kids stay happy so they make me happy, if i stay happy i make other happy , its like a vicious circle of happiness
so spread the love and smiles






I had these smiley stickers which i gave to me friends so they stay smiling too.. and what better place to put that sticker then on phone.


Nonyism





4 comments:

  1. :) i always loved this theory of urs noni! :)
    although this dun work for me... probably i am blind...cannot see little happiness around me... but yeah i have always admired that u are so blessed to be "just like that" happy! <3

    -sidra! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. O m g sidra :) u stay blessed tooo okay.... i misss u kindaa sumtimes :p take care..
      P.s.j just loved u read it and comented

      Delete