Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Minty Dreams


I wanted something mint. It is my fact color . But i had no design in mind so  my sister sent me a few designs  and i immediately decided to be to keep this one .. I had nothing of this sort and it touched my hear. But at this point i had no combination in mind So i decide to chose at cloths shop by keeping mint against other colors and my skin Like we  ladies do.

At shops I had to choose between light peach and this wheatish color with mint. I chose this one mainly because of chevron (zigzag pattern) on it i m obsessed with chevron. and besides that it is the easier color to find patch and fridge lace to match.

For the patch i luckily found this cool one and it matched perfectly. and came in pack of two so i kept one and gave other one to my sister. The hardest part was fringe as i could not get any thing closer to any of these color. So in the end i decided to go with the beaded one.(which i would not recommend as the beads break if u step on them)

Gave the above picture to tailor explained him everything . prayed for a week and got back to him. I was happy with everything the design , the fit , the color ,  except it was too long for me as the fringe added extra length so he made it a little short which was still long for me on second attempt  my mom also trimmed the edges a little bit . but it it still long for short ME without heels.

i got so many complement on this one which mean it was a hit(y) (self pats on back)

Enjoy this little lookbook






p.s.: i do design for Friends and family with my sister which u can find  here


Keep smiling nonyism

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty dress. Looks lovely on you!

    I write Mademoiselle Meets Maquillage and Macaroons and I would love for you to give it a read.
    www.mademoisellemeetsmaquillageandmacaroons.com

    Deepti x

    ReplyDelete