Tuesday, December 16, 2014

My Outfit story


OK! so this is a new category  on the blog where i share my outfit story .
yes, each of my outfits have a 'in the making story ', i get most of my desi cloths  made for my self ,  because like any other girl i have matchyphobia (fear of a having a same outfit as yours) and the ready cloths just dont' fit right.and offcourse i like designing.
it all starts in mind . when ever i see something i really like i save in my phone in "dresses' album or if  the idea in my my i will just draw it and save it for later.
Now its cheating coz i m just replicating something is saw on intent but the truth is. it never turns out to be  same as i never find same color. or material, so the original image is just a reference for inspiration.
come along with me on this outfit story.
i wanted the chiffon in three colors of my choice.which  was almost impossible so we bought some white chiffon to be dyed , picked 3 colors of my choice from samples and gave  it to dye , next step was to find the lace and boarder cloth , which was not so hard with wide variety at shops , plus i do compromise (sometime) if i don't exactly get what i have in mind  .
the hardest part , to explain your design to your tailor, the best way is to draw it on a paper, or if u want it copied from somewhere then give that paper printed along 
then wait for a week and pray that he makes it as you imagined. 
this one tuned out perfect. so enjoy the little lookbook 








let me know in the coments below  if u like such stories..? YAy ?NAH ? MAybe??


p.s.: i do design for Friends and family with my sister which u can find  here

until next time

Nonyism




1 comment: