Friday, October 12, 2018

Weekends

I am starting this new series on the blog where I take you to look at my week in pictures and a few words to cherish and be grateful for some fun moments the moments.
hope to continue (fingers crossed)

some really really big meal @riso but honestly loved the interiors as much as the food.

Wen to hola with @muneer for a vlog which will never come out coz...( yeh Raaz ko raaz rehne do) and that mango with chaat masala OMG. straight out of the internet’s viral videos. goin back to have only this. It's priced ar 30 Aed? what do you think?  too expensive for a fancy mango. 



My old rainbow lace shoes were dead so I got a new pair from giftvillage (Totally love them) I feel I should stock on them. saved the laces for future (never happening) DIY


I cooked at least 4 times this week and worked out 6 times Yay, honestly feeling so content and happy about my achievement. Also, I was invited to try some authentic Parsi food at kebab bistro and just loved daal ghost chawal called dhansak from almost home cooked from the couple who owns the place. loved the energy and passion from the couple who own kebab bistro.

until next weekend 
keep smiling

Nonyism 

No comments:

Post a Comment