Friday, October 19, 2018

Weekends

The weekend is here and I m super excited for another outdoor brunch as the weather is doing great.



Last Saturday went to review place with friends in Deira and the views of Dubai from the old place were just wow with a cool breeze.

Talking about the weather, every day when I pass by the Dubai canal bridge I just enjoy the morning sunrise view of Dubai skyline. on Wednesday I was ten mins early so I made a stop and the just loved it. planning to be early every day (never happening) 

loved the food at bbq delights it brings memory as we had our first dinner after shadi at bbq delights . the outlet in down town is just amazing with stunting veiws. and the had truck art all over their place which i love.


















cooked once only this week which I m not proud of at all but worked out all 7 days wohoo. 


my plant from spoon and glaze is growing.


untill next time

keep smiling
Nonyism 



No comments:

Post a Comment